13 Mar Maarten Altelaar – Novel MS Based Proteomics Technologies
Maarten Altelaar develops and implements novel MS based proteomics technologies to study protein regulation and cellular signaling processes. Emphasis lies on neuronal cell differentiation and cancer signaling in acquired drug resistance and immune therapy. High-throughput (phospho)proteomics complemented with top-down MS technologies are used to target proteome dynamics.
- Smit MA1, Maddalo G2, Greig K1, Raaijmakers LM3, Possik PA1, van Breukelen B3, Cappadona S3, Heck AJ3, Altelaar AF4, Peeper DS5. ROCK1 is a potential combinatorial drug target for BRAF mutant melanoma. Mol Syst Biol. 2014 Dec 23;10:772. PMID: 25538140. [PubMed] [Read by QxMD]
- de Graaf EL1, Kaplon J2, Zhou H3, Heck AJ1, Peeper DS4, Altelaar AF5. Phosphoproteome dynamics in onset and maintenance of oncogene-induced senescence. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2014 Aug;13(8):2089-100. PMID: 24961811. [PubMed] [Read by QxMD]
- Castaño-Cerezo S1, Bernal V2, Post H3, Fuhrer T4, Cappadona S5, Sánchez-Díaz NC1, Sauer U4, Heck AJ3, Altelaar AF3, Cánovas M2. Protein acetylation affects acetate metabolism, motility and acid stress response in Escherichia coli. Mol Syst Biol. 2014 Nov 27;10:762. PMID: 25518064. [PubMed] [Read by QxMD]
- Frese CK1, Boender AJ, Mohammed S, Heck AJ, Adan RA, Altelaar AF. Profiling of diet-induced neuropeptide changes in rat brain by quantitative mass spectrometry. Anal Chem. 2013 May 7;85(9):4594-604. PMID: 23581470. [PubMed] [Read by QxMD]
- Ringrose JH1, van den Toorn HW, Eitel M, Post H, Neerincx P, Schierwater B, Altelaar AF, Heck AJ. Deep proteome profiling of Trichoplax adhaerens reveals remarkable features at the origin of metazoan multicellularity. Nat Commun. 2013;4:1408. PMID: 23360999. [PubMed] [Read by QxMD]
[profilelist pi=”maarten-altelaar” orderby=”last_name”]