18 Dec NPC Progress Meeting 2016 – register now!
The NPC Progress Meeting 2016, which will be held on 10 February 2016 in the Academiegebouw in Utrecht, puts the spotlight on research of Proteins At Work, a programme of the Netherlands Proteomics Centre, and other developments in the field of proteomics.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Aneika Leney, Utrecht University
- Harmjan Vos, UMCU
- Thijn Brummelkamp, Netherlands Cancer Institute
- Alfred Vertegaal, LUMC
- Alexander Makarov, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Paola Picotti, ETH Zurich
- Bernd Bodenmiller, University of Zurich